Wednesday, 29 Jan - 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Topic: Exploring Roadmaps using SAFe 5.0
We welcome a partnership with our Guest Speaker, Randy L. Shumpert, Sr. !
(MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, SPC5)
With the recent release of SAFe 5.0 there are significant framework upgrades -- a game changer.
In this session, we will discuss one Scaled Agile Framework artifact - Roadmaps.
A high level overview of SAFe 5.0 will be provided, which will provide context for discussing Roadmaps in SAFe.
- Is there only one way to scale? What’s out there?
- Why discuss roadmaps? 3 critical reasons.
- Where do we start? Defining Solution Intent.
- Why they are so valuable?
- How they are created?
- What are the different types of roadmaps?
- Building Solutions from Roadmap?
With this in mind, we are exploring a small slice of the framework update. It’s so large, multiple sessions would be required to provide a more complete understanding.
Earn 1.0 PDUs - Session Code C020-20200226
0.0 - Leadership
0.0 - Strategic
1.0 - Technical
Also, this program may be eligible for 1 SEU
Scrum Alliance certification holders.